- Board Chair
Board of Directors
The role of the Board of Directors at AISJ is a strategic one.
Primary functions of the Board are:
- Long term sustainability
- Setting the mission, vision and core beliefs, strategic goals and measurable outcomes for the School
- Hiring, retention and annual evaluation of the School Director, thus ensuring a quality educational program
- Ensuring long-term financial health approving tuition fees and the annual budget.
The Board has a hybrid structure and is comprised of elected, appointed and seconded members.
The Board meets monthly through the academic year and conducts the majority of its role through standing committees namely Finance, Facilities and Governance.
- Deputy Board Chair
- Finance Committee Chair
- Board Secretary
- Risk & Compliance Committee Chair
- Governance Committee Chair
- Board Director
- US Ambassador's Representative to the Board
- School Director