Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Thank you for joining us in the celebration of the opening of the new Multi-Purpose Center (MPC). Our students made the event very memorable and it was wonderful that so many family members and special guests joined us in our celebration. Thank you for your cooperation during construction and as we witnessed on Wednesday, it was sure worth our wait.
· We will begin instruction in the MPC as soon as possible. We appreciate your understanding as we prepare for instruction in our new space.
· Bus departure from our new MPC on Monday, November 4. Bus arrival remains as is.
· Please note, the office parking lot will now be open for parent pick up.
· The MPC parking lot is only open to our AISJ employees and our bus fleet.
· All visitors must proceed through the office gate and proceed through security and our main office.
I am looking forward to seeing you tonight for Boo in the Boot. Thank you to Elizabeth Chervenak and the Pretoria PA for organizing Boo in the Boot. Please be reminded that AISJ does not provide supervision for our students for Boo in the Boot and we appreciate your cooperation for a safe and fun event.
The office parking lot will be closed this afternoon to all vehicles beginning at 3:30 PM today in order for set up. For security reasons, parent parking will be at the church only (no street parking) and there will be additional security guards on staff.
Please be reminded, as we move forward to a more cashless campus, you have the option to itemize purchases from our school canteen for your children. We will continue to do our best in helping children make healthy nutrition choices however, as parents you can itemize canteen choices from your digital device. Please let us know if you need technology assistance.
From Stephanie Sexton, PA President:
Thank you to all parents for your support in purchasing your Boo in the Boot wristbands in advance.
Please be reminded that food vendors will be at Boo in the Boot (Piza e Vino, Corn Dogs and Taco Kombi). Food may be purchased at each vendor using credit card, SnapScan or cash. The PA will be selling drinks and snacks which can be purchased with Student or Parent IDs (so load those cards up!). We look forward to seeing all those fun costumes!
· Monday, November 4, Season 2 Co-Curricular Activities Begin
· Friday, November 8, First Trimester of Middle School Electives End
· Wednesday, November 13, Parent Association Meeting, Parent Room, 12:00 PM
· Friday, November 22, Student Assembly, 7:50-8:20 AM, Multi-Purpose Center
· Friday, November 22, Pretoria Band, Strings, Choir Concert, 1:30 PM
· No School, Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29: Thanksgiving Break
Have a good Friday and weekend.