Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Our Pretoria campus students returned from the break and are rested and ready for the final weeks of school. Grade 6 parents, please be reminded you are invited to attend the grade 6 Ancient Learning Celebration today from 10:00 - 11:15 AM in the middle school court yard.
Please join us for the learning celebrations that continue throughout our school year. Your child’s teachers, our office personnel, Ms. Sheena and I, as well as our room parents will help to answer questions about the upcoming end of the year celebrations. Please mark your calendars in advance:
- April 25 and 26 Pretoria Campus ArtsFest
- May 3 Middle School Choir and Band Concert, 1:30 PM
- May 9 Middle School Sports and Activities Awards, 6:00 PM
- May 17 and May 18 Pretoria Campus Musical, 6:30 PM
- May 22 Pretoria Campus Service Learning Celebration
- May 24 Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony, 6:00 PM
- May 29 Community Celebration, Noon
- May 30 Grade 5 Recognition Ceremony, 1:30 PM
From the Pretoria Parent Association:
Thank you for all the Rand you rallied around your house! We raised over R16,000! This will go towards future PA events and initiatives. Thank you!! And congratulations to grade 4 for winning both categories—they brought in a total of R4,111.80 for an average of R105 per student! Grade 2 came in second place also in both categories, so both grades have earned an ice cream party! Thank you again!
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019, Student Assembly, 1:00 PM in the Lapa
- Saturday, April 6, 2019, Family Fun Day on the Johannesburg Campus and U.S. Embassy Yard Sale
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019, Parent Association Meeting, Noon in the Parent Room
- Tuesday, April 16 Pretoria and Jhb Grade 8 Transition Overnight Camp
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019, Parents Night Out, 6 PM at Summit Bar and Grill
Stop in the parent room and check lost and found. Items without names have been collected and need to be claimed there.
Unclaimed items will be donated to our service partners at the close of our school year.
Have a good weekend.
Dr Amy Parish