Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
All parents are requested to log into PowerSchool (Forms/Signups > Enrolment) and indicate their enrolment intentions for each child for 2019-2020.
- An online enrolment form must be completed for all students intending to enroll at AISJ for 2019-2020 - (PowerSchool > Forms/Signups > Enrolment)
- A withdrawal form must be completed for all students departing AISJ at the end of the 2018-2019 school year - (PowerSchool > Forms/Signups > Withdraw Student)
- If you are unsure, please complete the form and mark maybe - (PowerSchool > Forms/Signups > Enrolment)
Please note that only one parent needs to complete and submit the online form per child. The signed tuition schedule must be returned to the business office directly.
You are invited to tomorrow’s events: Family Fun Day on the Johannesburg Campus and U.S. Embassy Yard Sale
Please join us for the April Parent Association on Wednesday
The theme of this year’s ArtsFest is “Art on the Street” and we are looking forward to exploring the arts through the lens of street performers. On Thursday, April 25, our students will be involved in various workshops linked to Art on the Street. To enjoy authentic street art, we have invited local artists to perform, and we would like to invite parents to join their children when visiting the street performers. Please see the times below designated for each group of students to peruse the street art:
11:20 – 12:00 – Grades 5, 6, 7 and 8
12:00 – 12:20 – EC – 1
12:20 – 12:40 – Grades 2 – 4
One of the street artists creates wire art, and will have some smaller items to sell.
On Friday 26th April we will have our ArtsFest concert at 1:30 pm and all parents are invited.
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019, Parents Night Out, 6 PM at Summit Bar and Grill
- April 25 and 26 Pretoria Campus Arts Festival
- May 3 Middle School Choir and Band Concert, 1:45 PM
- May 9 Middle School Sports and Activities Awards, 6:00 PM
- May 17 and May 18 Pretoria Campus Musical, 6:30 PM
- May 22 Pretoria Campus Service Learning Celebration
- May 24 Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony, 6:00 PM
- May 29 Community Celebration, Noon
- May 30 Grade 5 Recognition Ceremony, 1:30 PM
Stop in the parent room and check lost and found. Items without names have been collected and need to be claimed there. Unclaimed items will be donated to our service partners at the close of our school year.
Herewith link to latest Board Summary
Have a good Friday and a family fun weekend.
Dr Amy Parish