Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Thank you to all parents who attended Boo in the Boot. Special thanks to all families who decorated their cars and arrived in costume. Your creative energy made the event Spooktacular. Thank you to Elizabeth, our PA events coordinator, and the Pretoria Parent Association for making this event safe, fun and memorable. To Geoff and Enrique thank you for your partnership in helping our middle school students create the haunted house. Thank you, Rochelle and Stephanie, for your continued time for Boo in the Boot and for taking our Parent Room Tuk Shop to the next level. I sincerely appreciate all parent involvement in fun events and most importantly in our students’ learning.
SAFETY FIRST (Reminder):
· Please note, the office parking lot is now open for parent pick up.
· The MPC parking lot is only open to our AISJ employees and our bus fleet.
· All visitors must proceed through the office gate, clear security and report to our main office.
We are patiently awaiting all final permits to occupy the MPC for instruction and I appreciate your cooperation in our new dismissal procedures. We have experienced a smooth transition to our MPC parking lot.
From Stephanie Sexton, PA President:
Thanks to the whole community for making our Boo in the Boot event a huge success! The weather tried to play tricks on us, but in the end it was a huge treat for everyone. Parents, you really outdid yourselves.
Next week we have our monthly PA meeting, where we will be discussing water on campus, communication, CCA notification, Kindness campaign, Treasury and Service Learning updates, Family Fun Day, and more. Please join us.
Wednesday the 13th is also our second Parents Night Out, join us at Tiger’s Milk (Lynnwood Bridge) at 6:00 PM. It is Trivia Night so be prepared, if you’re so inclined to put together an AISJ team to strut your stuff.
· First Trimester of Middle School Electives end today, please access reports on Powerschool
· Wednesday, November 13, Parent Association Meeting, Parent Room, 12:00 PM
· Wednesday, November 13, Parents Night Out, Tiger’s Milk, Lynnwood Bridge, 6:00 PM
· Friday, November 22, Student Assembly, 7:50-8:20 AM, Multi-Purpose Center
· Friday, November 22, Pretoria Band, Strings, Choir Concert, 1:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Center
· No School, Thursday, November 28 and Friday, November 29: Thanksgiving Break
Have a good Friday and an enjoyable weekend.