Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
The middle school students at AISJ Pretoria will be exploring topics of student interest throughout the year. We are looking for adults in our community who are "experts" in these topics. Experts could also mean people who share an interest even if you are not an expert, YET! Some topics of interest that have been identified at this time are: The internet, baking, ocean animals, how an iPhone is made, piano, movie making, script writing, self-defence, first aid, stock exchange, plants, origami, figure skating, interstellar travel. Please stay tuned as there will be more.
If you are willing to spend some time with students as an “expert” in an area that students are pursuing, we would be most grateful. To share your interests and passion, please contact Meghan Burns firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Our Pretoria Campus Parent Association is reminding you that tonight is Parents Night Out and we hope to see you at Steak-Inn.
· Middle School Grades for trimester electives will be posted today.
· Middle School Ski Trip Information Session: Friday, November 9, 2018 at 1:45 PM in the Annex
· PA Meeting, Wednesday, November 14 at Noon in the Parent Room
· Friday, November 16, Elementary Parent Math Workshop, 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM in the Annex
· Friday, November 16 Middle School Social 3-4:30 PM
Have a good weekend.
Dr. Amy Parish
Pretoria Campus Principal