Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. There are many things in life I am grateful for including serving as your principal. Thank you for your support and I wish you a joyful Thanksgiving.
Please join us today for the following events and Wednesday, November 21 for our Turkey Trot and Thanksgiving Celebration.
· Today, Friday, November 16, Elementary Parent Math Workshop, 1:45 PM – 2:45 PM in the Annex
· Today, Friday, November 16, Middle School Social 3-4:30 PM
Wednesday November 21 Turkey Trot Information:
From our PA:
To help us celebrate Thanksgiving on November 21, we invite you to send your child with a dessert to share with their classmates following Thanksgiving lunch. All children will be invited to the dessert table regardless of whether they have purchased a school Thanksgiving lunch. In years past, we have had a lovely spread and a great variety of desserts to offer children. We hope you will again make this year's Thanksgiving dessert table a success through your contribution.
Additionally, if you are able to help serve desserts and monitor the dessert table for a half an hour during lunch please sign up at the link below.
Schedule for Wednesday
Turkey Trot Times:
EC + Gr1 8:30
Gr2 + Gr3 9:00
Grade 6-8 10:30 – 11:10
Please make sure students have a towel, extra pair of dry clothes, and a water bottle.
If you would like to join your child for lunch please pay for your lunch with your or your child’s ID card.
Elementary School Lunch is served at 11:00 AM
Middle School Lunch is served at 11:35 AM
· No School on Thursday and Friday, November 22-23
· Any parents interested in participating in Service Learning activities please email Lauren Greene-Roesel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone contact to be included in a What’s App group.
· To share your interests and passion with our middle school students, please contact Ms. Meghan Burns email@example.com for more details.
· Friday, November 30, 2018 Middle School Parents are invited to a workshop where Ms. Eliza and Dr. Amy will facilitate topics that impact learning in adolescence. This workshop will be held in the Annex from 1:45-2:45 PM
· December student assembly is Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 1:00 PM in the Lapa
· MS Choir and Band Concert is Friday, December 7, 2018 at 1:50 PM in the Lapa
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Dr. Amy Parish
Pretoria Campus Principal