Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Thank you to the MS parents attending the workshop on adolescence in the impact on learning. Please be reminded that co-curricular activities (CCAs) will conclude tomorrow. There will be no CCAs next week (Dec 10-14).
Please join us today for the Middle School Choir and Band Concert at 1:50 PM in the Lapa.
Tomorrow, Saturday, December 8 is the Elementary School Basketball Exchange at the JHB Campus, 8:30 AM arrival for warm-ups, 12:00 PM finish.
Join us in helping children at our partner organization, Mercy House for Refugees, have a great start to their 2019 school year by purchasing a pair of school shoes. http://www.mercy-house.co.za/contact-us/
Girls' and boys' school shoes, in black, can be purchased at Woolworths, Jet, Ackermans and Edgars. Please wrap, label with the selected child's name and place the collection box in the Pretoria campus main office during the week of December 3-7.
Shoes will be delivered to Mercy House on December 13 to arrive on time for their Christmas party on Christmas day. For more details: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DAEAF23A5F58-mercy Thank you for your support!
- The final PA meeting this calendar year is on 12/12 at 12 PM in the Parent Room. The PA is encouraging you to attend. They may have cookies!
- Wednesday, December 12 - Report Cards available on PowerSchool
- Friday, December 14, Noon, Pretoria Community Celebration
- Friday, December 14 Early Dismissal, 1:30 PM, School ends for Dec./Jan break
- Any parents interested in participating in Service Learning activities please email Lauren Greene-Roesel at email@example.com with your phone contact to be included on the What's App group.
- To share your interests and passion with our middle school students, please contact Ms. Meghan Burns firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Planning for Family Fun Day has started. Anyone interested in assisting, please contact Eve FitzGerald email@example.com
Have a good weekend and week ahead.
Dr. Amy Parish
Pretoria Campus Principal