Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Thank you for your generosity and outpouring of support. The Mercy House for Refugee children will start their new school year with new shoes, thanks to you! Thank you to Lauren Greene-Roesel for your leadership and making our shoe drive so successful.
Please join us today at Noon in the Lapa for our Pretoria Community Celebration.
Thank you for a successful and first semester. I wish you and your children a fun and safe break.
I apologize for the mistake I submitted last week in the parent update. Both school and CCAs resume on Monday, January 7, 2019.
· New Student Orientation, 2 PM on Monday, January 7 in the Annex
· Wednesday, January 9 Tears and Cheers 7:30 AM in the Parent Room
· January student assembly is Wednesday, January 9 at 1 PM in the Lapa
· Friday, January 11 Parent workshop for all new and returning parents, 1:45 PM in the Annex
· Friday, January 11 MS Social 3-4:30 in the Lapa
Family Fun Day is coming up Saturday January 19th!
Pretoria PA would love your help in planning this event. Please contact email@example.com
Please note in your calendars:
A few PA dates have changed: PA meetings are changed to January 16th, February 13th, and March 13th. All meetings are at 12 PM in the Parent Room.
Our January Parent Night Out has also changed to January 30th.
· Any parents interested in participating in Service Learning activities please email Lauren Greene-Roesel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone contact to be included in a What’s App group.
· To share your interests and passion with our middle school students, please contact Ms. Meghan Burns email@example.com for more details.
Have a memorable break and Happy New Year.
Dr. Amy Parish
Pretoria Campus Principal