Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Happy New Year! Welcome back to school. I hope the break provided time for family fun and memorable experiences. On behalf of the community of AISJ Pretoria, I would like to extend a warm welcome to our new students and families who joined our school this week.
Please be reminded that TODAY:
· New and existing parents are encouraged to join our website and communications information session at 1:45 PM in the Annex. We will have technology and communication personnel available to help with any support parents need to navigate our website for information as well as familiarizing you with the platforms we use to help you stay connected and involved in your child’s education.
· 3 PM – 4:30 PM Our Middle Schoolers have a middle school social.
· Please join us for our monthly Parent Association Meeting, Wednesday, January 16 at noon in the Parent Room. Please be reminded all parents are welcome.
· Thursday, January 17: Director’s Coffee 8-9:30 AM in the Parent Room
· Friday, January 18 is an early release day. School ends at 1:30 PM
· Family Fun Day is almost here! We are ready and very excited for our biggest event of the school year! We hope to see you there! We will need your help at the event-please sign up to help for an hour here or there:
Family Fun Day is Saturday January 19th!
· Our January Parent Night Out is Wednesday, January 30th. Book your babysitter!
· CHILD PROTECTION; AN INTRODUCTION AND DISCUSSION WITH PARENTS Friday, January 25th, 1:30-2:30 PM in the Annex
Please join the AISJ Pretoria counselor Ms. Eliza to discuss the key components of the child protection lessons given to students in Grades PreK-8. We will begin with a short power-point presentation followed by discussion and questions on AISJ’s child protection curriculum and how you can support your child’s learning at home.
· Any parents interested in participating in Service Learning activities please email Lauren Greene-Roesel at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone contact to be included in a What’s App group.
· To share your interests and passion with our middle school students, please contact Ms. Meghan Burns email@example.com for more details.
Have a good Friday and enjoyable weekend.