Dear Pretoria Campus Parents,
Thank you to the parents who offered workshops during ArtsFest yesterday. Your creative talent and time are sincerely appreciated.
Please join us today at 1:30 PM in the Lapa for our ArtsFest celebration.
All parents are welcome and encouraged to join us for the 8th graders Human Rights Showcase 11 AM – 1:00 PM in the Library Annex.
Be reminded that a schedule of Measures of Academic Progress (MAP) testing was emailed to you last week. MAP started this week for middle school students and continues until May 10 for our grade 3 – 8 students. MAP measures each student's academic performance on the day of testing, and student growth throughout the school year. Please visit https://www.nwea.org/map-growth. On Friday, May 24, Dr. Robert Evans, our Director of Teaching and Learning, will facilitate a MAP session for all parents in the Library Annex at 13:45.
Clearing out your house? Moving? Tired of those old books?
1. Bring your gently used books into the library: any genre, any language, any age level from now until May 20th
2. For every two (2) books, you receive a coupon
3. On May 21, browse our swapped books.
One Coupon = One Book
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Reserved for swapped books/coupons.
9:30 AM – 3:00 PM: All books on sale for R5.00 a book.
All proceeds go to building community libraries, and surplus books go to our service partner groups.
From our Pretoria PA:
We are celebrating the staff in this coming week
Please plan ahead and join us:
- May 3 Middle School Choir and Band Concert, 1:30 PM
- May 9 Middle School Sports and Activities Awards, 6:00 PM
- May 17 and 18 Pretoria Campus Musical, 6:30 PM
- May 22 Pretoria Campus Service Learning Celebration
- May 24 Grade 8 Promotion Ceremony, 6:00 PM
- May 29 Community Celebration, Noon
- May 30 Grade 5 Recognition Ceremony, 1:30 PM
Herewith the link to the latest Board Summary
Enjoy Friday and the weekend.